Friday, May 16, 2008

No Work Weekend

First off, Happy Friday, my little beasties!!

I'm actually taking my first weekend off of the year. Not even sure I can make it through the next 2 1/2 days without checking my e-mail or editing SOMETHING.

The final sub reports will be out Monday and Tuesday, and don't worry if you haven't heard back. I will respond to client e-mails first thing Monday morning.

So, what am I going to do with my first bit of down time? Well, we're going to the Rockies/Mets game tonight. Saturday's full with my son's pictures at 7 am (ugh!), game at 8 am, 2 birthday parties (the joy of having 2 kids comes back to haunt me), then off to the races (or maybe not, I'm more of an artsy fartsy type rather than vroom vroom). Sunday kicks off bright and early with an all-day fishing derby.

My son actually gets to meet the Rockies player's tonight (along with the rest of his baseball team), take a tour of the dugout, and go onto the field to partake of the opening ceremonies. Don't know who's more excited, him or me.

So, have a grand and spiffy weekend, and stay literate;)

2 comments:

David said...

You must be tired and ready for a break - you'll actually be seeing the Rockies and the Twins play tonight. Either way, I'm sure you'll have a blast!

mspswi said...

Pamela,
You need to share some photos of the future Rockies player either at bat or in the field.