Friday, February 22, 2008

We're moving!

Yep, that's right, my little beasties, we're moving.

Not too far, just to Golden, but I am so thoroughly excited, mainly because our cramped office space (meant for just one really) will be four times the size. And I LOVE Golden. Not quite the mountains, not a big city, but close enough to downtown for baseball.

Now on to the least fun part--packing (yuck).

We will be in and out of office next week to get everything here to there and find more furniture for the new space, but we'll still be answering e-mails and plowing through the submissions. So, yeah, business as usual, just with an added chore.

Have a Freaky Friday, try something new, and stay literate;)

2 comments:

rcat4 said...

Hey, good luck with the move! Shame I don't live closer, I'd lend you a hand (or two)... I'm a pro, having moved over a dozen times in the past few years or so.....!

mspswi said...

Hi Pamela,

I didn't know you were a baseball (I presume a Rockies)fan. I had a try-out with the New York Yankees in 1968. I'm still waiting on the phone call, but I think Casey Stengal is dead.

Good luck with the move and the flu bug.
Shelton