Friday, December 14, 2007

More snow? Ugh.

Yep, it's snowing... AGAIN.

Some editors are leaving for the holidays as early as today, so no more querying from us. We will be in office until the 21st, and back on the 2nd.

Next week will focus on getting all requests out and penciling in requests editors want sent after the holidays. I'm currently working on a major update to our contact database. Once that's finished, I'll go through and see what I can send where, who has stuff out that I need to follow up on after New Year's, and what genres we have openings for.

Have some reworks to look over (this is where the client has done revisions). And, yep, here again I will read through the entire manuscript because, while my desk may be filled with clutter, I am truly anal about typos, etc.

Get to cracking on those awesome literary novels for me, my little beasties;)

No comments: