Friday, December 7, 2007

Another Long Week

Yep, another long week of work.

Getting the last of this months subs out before the holiday. Had two requests come in today and already have them out. Plus, I'm sending a partial out that I'm partial to. This one's already under consideration at three other houses. I've read it at least half a dozen times and I still love it, love it, love it!

Will spend my weekend finishing up on a manuscript, in search of typos, and doing some market research for a potential client. Then, Monday, I'll be on the phone for most of the day checking in with some editors holding client manuscripts.

When I'm not working, I'm reading (at least until baseball starts again-- Go Rockies!). Currently, I'm into the Charlie Bone series. Not high intellectual reading, but entertaining nonetheless AND I don't have to edit as I read.

My most recent favorites are Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold (although it is heart-wrenching) and The Name of This Book is Secret (check out the card trick in the back).

Have a great weekend my little beasties:)

No comments: