Friday, November 30, 2007

Long Week

It's 9 pm and I haven't posted since Tuesday. This is a great indication of how busy things have been over the past few days.

Had a crash editing project Wednesday and Thursday. This basically means I went through and reread the entire manuscript for typos, etc. over two days so I could send it on it's merry way to an editor at Kensington today.

I always reread, even if it means I only find one typo to correct. One fixed typo is one less the editor sees.

Received the deal points for a client's work today. I love getting to call a client and offer up good news. The deal's not done until the inks dry, of course, but I don't foresee anything going wrong. A perfect start to an awesome career of a wonderful (all of my clients are wonderful) writer. Look out reading world!

Okay, 9:30 pm and I have mark ups to do. Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

cool week!! enjoy work :-)